Many thanks for your enquiry.
Please fill in the boxes, press 'Submit' at the bottom and we’ll be able to tell you if your installation is doable in principle, give you some ideas and advice - and perhaps most importantly what we think it will cost.
There are also some example photographs – if you could take similar ones of your property and send those to us as well, that’s going to help us enormously.
We’ve had our showroom and been working as installers for some 19 years now – so have a wealth of experience and knowledge of the industry, regulations, practically what will and won’t work and really importantly what’s happening legislatively regarding solid fuel appliances. We’re a HETAS registered installation company, although we won’t just issue a certificate of self-certification – we’ll also give you a detailed audit trail and explanation of Building Regulation requirements to give you a safe installation and future security for your installation.
The Green Man Stoves enquiry process
- Initial enquiry to discuss project
- Enquiry form to Green Man Stoves with preliminary details and property photographs
- Email from Green Man Stoves outlining costs and possible works involved
- Visit to undertake a Detailed Inspection, including a Chimney Camera Inspection or visit to undertake a visual inspection only.
- Detailed report and quotation provided
- Estimate to Quote
- Green Man Stoves are licensed upper tier waste carriers and are able to legally and safely dispose of any waste generated during your works.
- Re: the What 3 Words box:
- What3Words is a very handy app that identifies any location on Earth with three words. It's super useful to direct people to your property or indeed to help people be easily found in emergencies. Who knew?!