Fireline stoves carry a 7 year warranty – This is far longer than the guarantee offered by any other manufacturer for stoves at the same price point.
Fireline multifuel stoves incorporate advanced, patented firebox combustion technology developed exclusively in Fireline’s own Telford laboratory, which results in very clean burning and highly efficient stoves. Their woodburning stoves begin at nearly 78% efficiency – where many other products peak – and rise to over 82% – but thermal efficiency is only a small part of the story. Their combustion technology harnesses the unique fireline designed airwash as an integral part of the system and not an afterthought as seen on many older designs of stove.
All but the smallest Fireline 4Kw woodburning model have easily achieved DEFRA exemption for burning logs in smokeless zone, something of a formality for Fireline when clean burning is designed and deeloped into the products from conception.
This performance is the result of constant investment in research and development. Fireline’s 100% in-house British 3D CAD designs are produced using the best materials and exacting assembly standards. Using the latest CNC laser-profiling and press-brake technology together with seam welding and traditional iron founding techniques, Fireline stoves are designed, manufactured and independently certified to meet BS EN13240 and EN13229, in compliance with their ISO9001 accreditation.
Woodburning using a modern Fireline high performance stove is not only environmentally responsible but the powerful heating effect combined with the warm ambience of the flame pictures from huge air washed glass panels simply cannot be beaten.
The Fireline stoves shown here are all depicted in glorious limestone fireplaces. Come and see one in the flesh in our showroom. Green Man Stoves are very happy to supply and fit any that you can see here.
Fireline Multifuel stoves come in a freestanding model of 4kw, 5kw (in a standard and wide design) and 8kw. It also comes in an inset version of 5kw and 8kw – and the T model is a 16″ multifuel tapered inset stove designed to fit into a fireplace without the need to remove the fireback.
Fireline stoves come with either a curved or square door and we will shortly have a short log store available to give your stove a little more height.
Fireline Multifuel Stoves – Key Features
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled and seam welded steel construction for strength and long life. inceased thickness of top plate of stove. Now 10mm on freestanding models.
- Draught controlled tertiary air system
- New contoured trouch air controls knobs on all freestanding models
- Soft cool touch handles on all freestanding models
- High quality cast iron doors
- New cast ceramic liner boards which are extremely durable and self cleaning
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models
- All freestanding models fitted with sold fuel burning kits as standard
- All inset stoves now multifuel capable
- New stainless steel bar handle on inset models
- New stainless steel multi tool supplied with all stove models
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on free standing models
- Powerful effective airwash
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window
- Stainless steel ashpan and fixings
- Very clean burning
TTi Airwash System – Fireline’s ingegral patented TTi airwash system is a self regulating system that provides a clean burn and reduced CO and particulate emissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.