223 Bath Road Stroud Update
Green Man Stoves are very pleased to confirm that although we previously used to trade from 223 Bath Road Stroud, our lease came to an end, and we decided to consolidate our business at our other, larger showroom at Weston-under-Penyard (on A40 between Gloucester and Ross-on-Wye).
And here is the really great news:
- We continue to trade very successfully and provide the same customer focused service we always have in anything stove, chimney and flue related. This includes for our many customers old and new in Stroud and the surrounding areas.
- You will still regularly see our vans pottering around the roads and lanes of Stroud.
- Our reasons for leaving Stroud were completely business related in the interests of streamlining Green Man Stoves and making life much less stressful.
- Everyone at Green Man Stoves are very happy.
A little note concerning the new residents of our previous address:
- There is no business or personal relationship or affiliation whatsoever between Green Man Stoves and the new stove company which has taken over our old showroom at 223 Bath Road Stroud.
We invite you to come into our larger showroom in Herefordshire for the same warm welcome and see our great range of fireplaces, stunning array of stoves, chimney options and parts, stove maintenance products and fireside accessories!
We’ve travelled the road between Weston and Stroud more times than we care to mention, and it’s only about 35 minutes away. Happily, we are right opposite the Weston Cross Inn, fine purveyors of excellent ales and food – so why not have a bit of a ‘jolly’, come and see us, and then pop ‘over the road’ for a spot of lunch?
Sam, our ‘lady’ in Stroud has come with us to Weston and is always delighted to see her ‘old’ Stroud customers –
Find us in Weston-under-Penyard now.