Fireline Multifuel stoves come in a freestanding model of 4kw, 5kw (in a standard and wide design) and 8kw. It also comes in an inset version of 5kw and 8kw – and the T model is a 16″ multifuel tapered inset stove designed to fit into a fireplace without the need to remove the fireback.
Fireline stoves come with either a curved or square door and we will shortly have a short log store available to give your stove a little more height.
Fireline Multifuel Stoves – Key Features
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled and seam welded steel construction for strength and long life. inceased thickness of top plate of stove. Now 10mm on freestanding models.
- Draught controlled tertiary air system
- New contoured trouch air controls knobs on all freestanding models
- Soft cool touch handles on all freestanding models
- High quality cast iron doors
- New cast ceramic liner boards which are extremely durable and self cleaning
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models
- All freestanding models fitted with sold fuel burning kits as standard
- All inset stoves now multifuel capable
- New stainless steel bar handle on inset models
- New stainless steel multi tool supplied with all stove models
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on free standing models
- Powerful effective airwash
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window
- Stainless steel ashpan and fixings
- Very clean burning
TTi Airwash System – Fireline’s ingegral patented TTi airwash system is a self regulating system that provides a clean burn and reduced CO and particulate emissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.